Prenuptial Agreement Attorneys in Indianapolis, Indiana
There are many reasons why a prenuptial agreement is the right step to take. This is especially the case for high-income individuals, business owners and individuals embarking on a second marriage.
Chief among the reasons for a prenuptial agreement is that the decisions you make will affect not only your current and future affairs, but also those of your children and grandchildren. It also makes good business sense to have a prenuptial agreement to fall back on in the event that the marriage fails.
Committed to Excellence, Discretion and Integrity
Call 317-582-1040. E-mail our office.
We have more than four decades of experience in the drafting of effective premarital agreements. These agreements take into account:
- Anticipating potential property division issues that could arise
- Protecting your assets in the event of a sudden death or unanticipated illness or catastrophe
- Ensuring a legacy goes to your designated heirs, not grown adult children of your soon-to-be spouse
- Making sure a business remains in the family and gaining a clear sense of your business worth
- Having the peace of mind that comes from knowing your financial situation is secure
Skilled, Thorough and Cost-Conscious Prenuptial Agreements
We will gain a full picture of your financial situation. We will help you ascertain what is important to you and the kinds of goals that you have with regard to any prenuptial or premarital agreement. Then, we draw on our resources and create an effective, reliable prenuptial agreement that will work for both parties. Our experience allows us to craft and negotiate documents thoroughly yet in a cost-conscious manner on your behalf.
Put Our Experience On Your Side. Contact Cross, Woolsey & Glazier, P.C.
To talk with a lawyer about your prenuptial agreement, divorce or other family law matter, call 317-582-1040. You may also fill out our online contact form.